We are looking for a professional and experienced Recruitment Officer to join an industry leader in domestic services in the UAE.
- Shortlist and evaluate CVs to locate suitable candidates.
- Conduct thorough and professional interviews and assessments to understand suitability.
- Showcase exceptional administration skills through the collection of documents, assistance in immigration if needed, and organising onboarding for suitable candidates.
- Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly recruitment reports for management.
- Engage local network to share recruitmemt opportunities and positive company image.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years experience in UAE
- Familiarity with the domestic worker industry (preferred)
- Preferably with experience in medical recruitment
- CRM Experience
- Quality recruitment experience
- Fully funded Employment Visa, EID and Medical Insurance
- Gratuity at the end of your service
- 30-days paid vacation and flight ticket allowance annually
- Professional and executive offices, 1-minute walk from metro stations