ACOUP is the Leader in Medical Staffing Solutions for Hospitals, Clinics, Medical Facilities. Home Health and Community Nursing within the UAE and UK.
- Primarily responsible for recruiting qualified nurses for a selection of medical and healthcare establishments.
- Foster strategic partnerships and develop tailored recruitment strategies to meet staffing needs.
- Implement strategies and source, screen and select qualified healthcare professionals suited to vacant positions.
- Effectively evaluate nursing candidates through interviews/assessments, and verify their work history, skills, and experience.
- Create and post compelling job listings on different employment portals and boards to attract applicants.
- Utilise wealth of medical connections to ensure qualified healthcare professionals are located and onboarded within reasonable time frame.
- Bachelor’s / Masters Degree in Nursing / Registered Nurse
- In-depth understanding of healthcare and the range of nursing specialties
- Strict adherence to laws and regulations related to hiring and employment.
- Two years of experience as a recruiter preferred.
- Fluent in English (IELTS Qualified or Equivalent) & Arabic (preferred).
- Fully funded Employment Visa, EID and Medical Insurance.
- Gratuity at the end of your service
- 30-days paid vacation and flight ticket allowance annually
- Professional and executive offices, 1-minute walk from metro stations