Professional Nanny Trainer
Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Build awareness about early years and the responsibilities of a nanny & childcare.
- Design lessons and activities which ensure lasting learning.
- Demonstrate key early years practices and skills.
- Degree or equivalent in childcare or early years education
- At least 4 years of experience in the childcare/caregiving field
- KHDA registered (preferred)
- Fluent in English & excellent communicator
- Additional qualifications preferred (paediatric first aid/maternity care/sleep training etc.)
- Fully funded Employment Visa, EID and Medical Insurance
- Gratuity at the end of your service
- 30-days paid vacation and flight ticket allowance annually
- Professional and executive offices, 1-minute walk from metro stations