A Logistics & Facilities Co-Ordinator ensures that products, inventory, parts, or people move from one place to another efficiently and cost-effectively. Logistics and facilities management is a key part of the supply chain, working to plan, control, and implement the storage and flow of products, materials, information, or services and must manage the transition swiftly and securely while ensuring adherence to pre-set deadlines. A successful Logistics & Facilities Co-Ordinator will complete every transition smoothly with no time delays, lost productivity, or incidents that impact the workflow. This role often entails frequent travel to different sites, between our 5 offices in Dubai and Umm Al Quwain.
- Manage the team of 7 Drivers to facilitate a smooth delivery of service.
- Coordinate over 5 office sites for all maintenance including A/C, Pest Control, purchasing of equipment, ad-hoc deliveries, and daily mapping and planning of all drive runs.
- Input and monitor logistical software.
- Increase efficiency with logistics strategy to decrease costs.
- Take inventory, suggest purchasing or selling options for inventory/ assets.
- Maintain a database of suppliers, trades people and improve relations with their people for regular work and manage relationships with vendors, service providers and AMC Contractor for Office space expansion, furniture fit out, and layout.
- Conduct regular inspections to identify maintenance needs or safety hazards. - Coordinate with external vendors for repairs, maintenance, or other facility-related services. including HVAC systems, plumbing, electrical, and other facilities-related issues.
- Maintain accurate records of all AMCs, including contract details, renewal dates, and payment schedules and ensure contractor periodic maintenance is being performed accurately and log is updated.
- Ensure the cleanliness and tidiness of the office by coordinating with cleaning staff or performing light cleaning duties as needed.
- Review and approve contractor service invoices and change orders.
- Create and maintain documentation related to facility management processes.
- Manage and administer the procurement process for office assets and vehicles, including furniture, equipment, supplies and IT Equipment and ensure proper documentation is in place.
- Preferably bachelor’s degree
- Must have UAE police clearance.
- 1-3 years’ experience in Management / Supervisory roles related to logistic and facilities coordination.
- Strong organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail with Proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and knowledge in logistics software.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and handle unexpected situations.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple tasks with strong attention to detail.
- Bi-Lingual- English, Hindi, Arabic is preferred.
- Fully funded Employment Visa, EID and Medical Insurance
- Gratuity at the end of your service
- 30-days paid vacation and flight ticket allowance annually
- Professional and executive offices, 1-minute walk from metro stations