We are lookng for an expert and professional HR Visas Specialist, who will be able to utilise their exceptional communication skills to ensure smooth daily operations.
- Organise and approve new staff MOHRE Contracts, ensuring effcieint flow of documents throughout visa process.
- Workload delegation to HR Typists/
- Efficient communication between departments to provide prompt and effective resolutions for Clients.
- Excellent written and oral English for interacting with Clients, ensuring no miscommunications and Clients feel supported and engaged.
- Knowledge and understanding on Quota and timely processing og Tasheel System,, Medical Typing and Emirates ID, GDRFA Procedures and E-Vision.
- Exceptional document controlling for soft and hard copies of confidential documents, upholding the strictest data protection.
- Comprehensive understanding of MOHRE, UAE Labour Laws, and TWAFOUQ complaints management.
- Bachelor’s degree educated.
- Minimum 4 years' HR experience in UAE and Visa Processing.
- Confident English communicator with excellent conflict resolution ability.
- Proficient in IT database management and Excel.
- Fully funded Employment Visa, EID and Medical Insurance
- Professional and executive offices, 1-minute walk from metro stations
- 30-days paid vacation and flight ticket allowance annually
- Gratuity at the end of your service