We are looking for a Full Stack Laravel Developer. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Candidates must have strong technical knowledge, excellent communication skills, and a teamwork emphasis.
- Test code periodically to ensure it produces the desired results and perform debugging when necessary.
- Solid knowledge and a desire to work to participate in the development of new and improvements to existing functionality for the main projects of the company.
- Troubleshoot, test, and maintain the database to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Bachelor's or Graduate's Degree in computer science, information systems, or information technology or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years of experience in software development.
- Strong skills working with PHP, MySQL, HTML, CSS, Java Script, AJAX, and JQuery.
- Strong knowledge of PHP framework Laravel
- Understanding the fully synchronous behaviour of PHP.
Technologies we use:
- PHP with Laravel (our language and framework of choice)
- HTML, CSS
- Mysql / MongoDB
- Amazon Web Services
- Git (Version Control)
- Fully funded Employment Visa, EID and Medical Insurance
- Gratuity at the end of your service
- 30-days paid vacation and flight ticket allowance annually
- Professional and executive offices, 1-minute walk from metro stations