We are looking for a professional and experienced Senior Administrative Supervisor to join an industry leader in domestic services in the UAE. The successful candidate will manage a high volume of administration, communicating with both management and clients, ensuring continual improvement in customer satisfaction.
- Supervise and monitor daily operations within the contracts department.
- Effectively train, mentor and support contracts administrators & front of house staff in effective data entry and contracts management flow.
- Ensure given KPIs are achieved and maintained.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports for senior management on the status of current contracts & payment or as requested.
- Provide service delivery assurance to ensure maximum service availability and performance.
- Propose different solutions outside of set parameters to address more complicated, day-to-day problems with contracts, service lines, markets, sales processes, or customers.
- Building the subject matter expertise within the function and provide resources into approved contracts whilst maintaining operational coverage and efficiency.
- Bachelor's Degree
- at least 2+ years experience in UAE
- Confident communicator with excellent conflict resolution ability
- Sharp eye for attention to detail
- Fully funded Employment Visa, EID and Medical Insurance
- Gratuity at the end of your service
- 30-days paid vacation and flight ticket allowance annually
- Professional and executive offices, 1-minute walk from metro stations