We are searching for an innovative, forward-thinking, and creative Marketing Manager who will be able to assist in building relationships with corporate clients, as well as effectively executing targeted strategies that align with company values and assist in driving sales.
Please note – this is not a digital marketing role.
- Corporate account management.
- Target new corporate clients and nurture relationships with key stakeholders & decision makers
- Understand the specific needs and objectives of corporate clients to tailor offerings accordingly.
- Create impactful direct marketing strategies and create compelling materials directed at clients.
- Organize and conduct loyalty and incentive programs to retain corporate clients.
- Monitor and report on the success of marketing strategies & incentive programs to adapt accordingly.
- Stay-up to date with industry trends and competitive activities within the corporate sector.
- Analyze market data to identify potential opportunities for the company.
- Collaborate with communication and sales departments to ensure company values and message are aligned with marketing.
- Consult with CEO & COO regularly update and execute impactful strategies focused on assisting company growth.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in Marketing roles or similar.
- Valid UAE Driving License
- Exceptional communication skills
- Fluent English & Arabic (preferred)
- Result’s driven mindset with track record or surpassing sales targets
- Fully funded Employment Visa, EID and Medical Insurance
- Gratuity at the end of your service
- 30-days paid vacation and flight ticket allowance annually
- Professional and executive offices, 1-minute walk from metro stations