Front-end Developer 02/24
Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Determining the structure and design and optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Ensuring user experience determines design choices and web design is optimized for smartphones.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design and building reusable code for future use.
- Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages and maintaining brand consistency throughout the design.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, computer science or related field.
- Understanding of server-side CSS and key design & SEO principles.
- Experience with graphic design applications such as Adobe Illustrator and with responsive and adaptive design.
- Good problem-solving skills and interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fully funded Employment Visa, EID and Medical Insurance
- Gratuity at the end of your service
- 30-days paid vacation and flight ticket allowance annually
- Professional and executive offices, 1-minute walk from metro stations