We are looking for a professional and experienced Contracts Administrator to join an industry leader in domestic services in the UAE. The successful candidate will manage a high volume of administration, communicating with both management and clients, ensuring continual improvement in customer satisfaction.
- Manage a high volume of contracts using both technical expertise and analytical thinking.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports for senior management on the status of current contracts & payment or as requested.
- Provide service delivery assurance to ensure maximum service availability and performance.
- Propose different solutions outside of set parameters to address more complicated, day-to-day problems with contracts, service lines, markets, sales processes, or customers.
- Building the subject matter expertise within the function and provide resources into approved contracts whilst maintaining operational coverage and efficiency.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years experience in UAE
- Confident communicator with excellent conflict resolution ability
- Sharp eye for attention to detail
- Fully funded Employment Visa, EID and Medical Insurance
- Gratuity at the end of your service
- 30-days paid vacation and flight ticket allowance annually
- Professional and executive offices, 1-minute walk from metro stations