We are looking for an exceptional Assistant Manager of Finance to join our growing team. To assist in managing and reporting on all company financial transactions, including reconciling bank statements, calculating tax payments and returns and conducting audits on the accuracy of our financial information, providing assurance that our accounting practices adhere to regulations, and performing general ledger entries and account reconciliations.
- Provide guidance and advice to management on accounting principles and finance requirements.
- Set up and manage a new accounting infrastructure including financial controls and policies.
- Preparation of monthly profit and loss account, balance sheet and cash flow.
- Responsible for the Payroll/WPS system and ensuring accurate payment.
- Implement cost accounting and advise the management on the most appropriate course of action based on cost efficiency and capability.
- Carry out financial reconciliation and put in place internal controls.
- Income Statements, Balance Sheets and Cash-flow Statements with comparisons against the budget and explanation of major variances.
- Revenue, expenses, and cash-flow forecasts, identifying associated risks and opportunities.
- Create and monitor sales/commission structures.
- Monitoring of the Finance KPIs against budget.
- Financial reports and analysis, Debtors and Collection.
- Responsible for banking, financial institutions, and online payment gateways.
- Manage the Finance Department on a day-to-day basis.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with key risk and finance stakeholders at all levels within the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in commerce or finance. MBA in Finance is preferred.
- 2 – 4 years of UAE Experience in accounting standards and VAT.
- Excellent working knowledge and experience of international accounting standards.
- Accountancy qualifications (CIMA, ACCA, CPA or ICAEW).
- Extensive knowledge of integrated accounting software and Excel.
- Previous experience of raising investment funds, dealing with investors.
- Strong track record of delivering outcomes and achievements in a customer focused organization.
- Fully funded Employment Visa, EID and Medical Insurance
- Gratuity at the end of your service
- 30-days paid vacation and flight ticket allowance annually
- Professional and executive offices, 1-minute walk from metro stations